The stunning Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary Edition celebrates a rich heritage of 30 years of pure Jinba Ittai driving pleasure in the world’s best-selling roadster. This iconic model is available in both Convertible and RF body styles, finished in eye-catching Racing Orange and features exclusive performance and interior upgrades. The UK has exclusive access to 600 models of the 3,000 global production, meaning the 30th Anniversary Edition is sure to add exclusivity with style.
There are only 400 Convertible versions coming to the UK, at £28,095, and just 200 Retractable Fastbacks (RF), with an On the Road price of £29,895. Please don't wait for the car to arrive before registering your interest, or even ordering - they will be sold out before they arrive!
The interior features heated RECARO seats detailed with orange stitching and piping which co-ordinates with orange trims and stitching laid throughout the cockpit. The seats also feature built-in headrest speakers which complement the Bose® 9-speaker sound system to ensure that you can enjoy sublime sound even with the roof down.
Based on RAYS ZE40 forged aluminium wheels which are used in the Global MX-5 Cup race series, the 17” multispoke design is finished in Dark Gunmetal with contrasting embossed logo in white. The racing pedigree and performance is enhanced with front Brembo 15-inch brakes with orange calipers.
Inspired by the first MX-5 Club Racer in yellow in 1989, the 30th Anniversary Edition in Racing Orange features gloss bodywork contrasting with piano black A-pillars, door mirrors and seatback garnishes to enhance the special roadster’s sporty appeal and street presence.
Each one of the 3,000 roadsters has its own highly coveted badge to highlight the production number of the car on the driver’s exterior bodywork.
Our first-generation Mazda MX-5 was based on lightweight European sports cars which was the focus of our Jinba Ittai feeling of harmony between car and driver. Over 30 years of development is embedded within this latest incarnation providing the spirited performance and dynamic handling that the Mazda MX-5 has become famed for.
- Heated RECARO seats with Orange detailing
- Leather trimmed steering wheel and gear knob with Orange stitching
- Interior door trim and instrument panel in Alcantara with Orange stitching
- ‘30th Anniversary’ floor mats
- Free-of-charge Racing Orange solid paint
- Embossed 17” RAYS alloy wheels
- Black 2-tone roof (RF models only)
- Exterior badging with number (Driver side only)
- Power-operated, heated Piano Black door mirrors
- Piano Black fashion bars
Safety and Performance
- BREMBO® front brake system with Orange calipers
- Sport suspension featuring Bilstein dampers
- Front strut brace
- Limited Slip Differential
- Dynamic Stability Control & Traction Control System
Audio and Communication
- Premium BOSE sound system
- 9 BOSE speakers (incl 2 x driver and 2 x passenger headrest speakers)
- 7” Colour touch-screen with MZD-Connect infotainment
- Integrated navigation system with 3-years free European map updates
- Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM
Take a closer look by using our interior and exterior tours